We have the answer for Bookcase material crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Bookcase material Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Bookcase material. This clue last appeared May 26, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Bookcase material crossword clue should be:
- OAK (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BOOKCASE (noun)
- a piece of furniture with shelves for storing books
- MATERIAL (noun)
- artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers
- the tangible substance that goes into the makeup of a physical object
- MATERIAL (adjective)
- having substance or capable of being treated as fact; not imaginary
- having material or physical form or substance
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Firm once known as Sleeper, Inc. Crossword Clue
- Rumor, to a rumor mill Crossword Clue
- Form a thought Crossword Clue
- Southern custardy dessert Crossword Clue
- Pre-release software Crossword Clue
- __ Romeo Crossword Clue
- Trampled Crossword Clue
- Other than that Crossword Clue
- And so Crossword Clue
- Consternate Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.