We have the answer for Booker Prize-shortlisted novel made into a film starring Keira Knightley crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Booker Prize-shortlisted novel made into a film starring Keira Knightley crossword clue most recently seen in the LA Times Crossword.
Booker Prize-shortlisted novel made into a film starring Keira Knightley Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Prince in ‘The Little Mermaid’ LA Times Crossword Clue
- Big-screen format LA Times Crossword Clue
- Rapper Dr. __ LA Times Crossword Clue
- H-Town pro LA Times Crossword Clue
- Close by LA Times Crossword Clue
- Atlanta pitcher Kirby LA Times Crossword Clue
- Tip from a gym teacher about how to win at tug-of-war? LA Times Crossword Clue
- Org. with badges LA Times Crossword Clue
- “On a … ” poems LA Times Crossword Clue
- Actress Ward LA Times Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ATONEMENT (noun)
- compensation for a wrong
- the act of atoning for sin or wrongdoing (especially appeasing a deity)
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the LA Times Crossword
The LA Times Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the Los Angeles Times newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its clever clues and challenging difficulty level, and is popular among crossword enthusiasts around the world.
The LA Times Crossword was first introduced in 2005, and has since become a beloved tradition for many crossword solvers. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the interesting features of the LA Times Crossword is its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history. The puzzle is also known for its themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Booker Prize-shortlisted novel made into a film starring Keira Knightley crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.