We have the answer for Breakfast or tea pastry, originated in Scotland. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Breakfast or tea pastry, originated in Scotland. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Breakfast or tea pastry, originated in Scotland.. This clue last appeared October 3, 2022 in the CodyCross Small Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Breakfast or tea pastry, originated in Scotland. crossword clue should be:
- SCONE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BREAKFAST (verb)
- eat an early morning meal
- provide breakfast for
- BREAKFAST (noun)
- the first meal of the day (usually in the morning)
- SCOTLAND (noun)
- one of the four countries that make up the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland; located on the northern part of the island of Great Britain; famous for bagpipes and plaids and kilts
Today's CodyCross Small Crossword Answers
- Greek meat dish cooked on a spit on a pita. Crossword Clue
- Noisy disturbance but not by a lion. Crossword Clue
- Blue video game hedgehog. Crossword Clue
- 1960 film that sees the death of Marion Crane. Crossword Clue
- Ice precipitation associated with thunderstorms. Crossword Clue
- Wild, impish, hooved god. Crossword Clue
- To lightly wash and soak in water. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.