We have the answer for Brewery faucet crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Brewery faucet Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Brewery faucet. This clue last appeared December 25, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Brewery faucet crossword clue should be:
- TAP (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BREWERY (noun)
- a plant where beer is brewed by fermentation
- FAUCET (noun)
- a regulator for controlling the flow of a liquid from a reservoir
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Rings loudly Crossword Clue
- Gazillions Crossword Clue
- Looked after a friend’s kitty Crossword Clue
- Turn loose Crossword Clue
- Tool used to ink an ankle Crossword Clue
- Chocolate or golden dog Crossword Clue
- Sprouted up Crossword Clue
- Demographic group Crossword Clue
- ‘Modern Family’ star Winter Crossword Clue
- Just average Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.