We have the answer for Brief moment crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Brief moment Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Brief moment. This clue last appeared March 6, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Brief moment crossword clue should be:
- SEC (3 letters)
- TRICE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword March 6 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MOMENT (noun)
- having important effects or influence
- an indefinitely short time
- SEC (noun)
- 1/60 of a minute; the basic unit of time adopted under the Systeme International d’Unites
- ratio of the hypotenuse to the adjacent side of a right-angled triangle
- SEC (adjective)
- (of champagne) moderately dry
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Country also known as Ayiti Crossword Clue
- Affirmative votes Crossword Clue
- Chain with baked goods Crossword Clue
- Publish in the paper Crossword Clue
- Matching group in a china cabinet Crossword Clue
- Hot-and-cold dessert Crossword Clue
- Simple houses Crossword Clue
- Bucky ___, the Winter Soldier Crossword Clue
- Embarrass NYT Crossword Clue
- Scold harshly Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.