We have the answer for Brightest star in Lyra crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Brightest star in Lyra Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on March 29, 2023. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- “World’s first official indoor ball” brand Crossword Clue
- Confucian path Crossword Clue
- Unacceptable Crossword Clue
- Chooses randomly, in a way Crossword Clue
- Bowen of “SNL” Crossword Clue
- Newsstand buy, for short Crossword Clue
- Game stopper Crossword Clue
- Ecstatic feeling Crossword Clue
- Designer Christian Crossword Clue
- Party poopers Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- VEGA (noun)
- prolific Spanish playwright (1562-1635)
- the brightest star in the constellation Lyra
- LYRA (noun)
- a small constellation in the northern hemisphere near Cygnus and Draco; contains the star Vega
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.