We have the answer for Turn to mush crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Turn to mush Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on March 29, 2023. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Signing, maybe Crossword Clue
- It has a supporting role Crossword Clue
- Words with profit or loss Crossword Clue
- Blackmail Crossword Clue
- Money of Milan, once Crossword Clue
- Major provider of traveler’s checks Crossword Clue
- Campaign-backing orgs. Crossword Clue
- U.N. agency for workers Crossword Clue
- Maui greeting Crossword Clue
- Hershey brand Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MUSH (noun)
- writing or music that is excessively sweet and sentimental
- cornmeal boiled in water
- MUSH (verb)
- travel with a dogsled
- drive (a team of dogs or a dogsled)
- TURN (verb)
- to break and turn over earth especially with a plow
- twist suddenly so as to sprain
- TURN (noun)
- turning or twisting around (in place)
- a favor for someone
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.