We have the answer for British Empire trade entity founded in 1600 crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
British Empire trade entity founded in 1600 Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on March 23, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- TV’s Don Draper, for one NYT Crossword Clue
- See 61-Down Crossword Clue
- Like some black tea NYT Crossword Clue
- Maker of Colortrak TVs, once NYT Crossword Clue
- Sign that you have something NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ Rossi (wine brand) NYT Crossword Clue
- Stuck (to) NYT Crossword Clue
- Crack squad NYT Crossword Clue
- End of a movement NYT Crossword Clue
- Absolutely divine Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BRITISH (noun)
- the people of Great Britain
- EMPIRE (noun)
- a group of diverse companies under common ownership and run as a single organization
- the domain ruled by an emperor or empress; the region over which imperial dominion is exercised
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.