We have the answer for Many a jazz ensemble crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Many a jazz ensemble Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on March 23, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Steak option NYT Crossword Clue
- One of the main roles on “30 Rock” NYT Crossword Clue
- Grow (from) NYT Crossword Clue
- Path to enlightenment NYT Crossword Clue
- Apprehension NYT Crossword Clue
- Hairy member of the Addams family NYT Crossword Clue
- Holy Toledo! NYT Crossword Clue
- Without a break NYT Crossword Clue
- G.P.A. booster NYT Crossword Clue
- Crow known to sing NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ENSEMBLE (noun)
- the chorus of a ballet company
- an assemblage of parts or details (as in a work of art) considered as forming a whole
- JAZZ (noun)
- empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk
- a genre of popular music that originated in New Orleans around 1900 and developed through increasingly complex styles
- JAZZ (verb)
- have sexual intercourse with
- play something in the style of jazz
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.