We have the answer for Brood tender crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Brood tender Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Brood tender. This clue last appeared November 22, 2022 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Brood tender crossword clue should be:
- HEN (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TENDER (noun)
- someone who waits on or tends to or attends to the needs of another
- something that can be used as an official medium of payment
- TENDER (adjective)
- physically untoughened
- TENDER (verb)
- propose a payment
- make tender or more tender as by marinating, pounding, or applying a tenderizer
- BROOD (verb)
- be in a huff; be silent or sullen
- hang over, as of something threatening, dark, or menacing
- BROOD (noun)
- the young of an animal cared for at one time
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Gift from Santa Crossword Clue
- Meddle Crossword Clue
- Make cookies Crossword Clue
- Conclude successfully Crossword Clue
- Musical work Crossword Clue
- Squelched Crossword Clue
- Balm ingredient Crossword Clue
- “Ain’t that the truth!” Crossword Clue
- Fireplace bit Crossword Clue
- Morse E Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.