We have the answer for Buddhist meditative principle crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Buddhist meditative principle Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Buddhist meditative principle. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Buddhist meditative principle crossword clue should be:
- ZEN (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Themed Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MEDITATIVE (adjective)
- deeply or seriously thoughtful
- BUDDHIST (adjective)
- of or relating to or supporting Buddhism
- BUDDHIST (noun)
- one who follows the teachings of Buddha
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Radio’s receptive part Crossword Clue
- Dr. ___, “Gospel” rapper Crossword Clue
- Word before “fail” Crossword Clue
- 9th month, briefly Crossword Clue
- Milky white birthstone Crossword Clue
- Prefix with “dynamics” or “nautical” Crossword Clue
- Sum up Crossword Clue
- Biblical paradise Crossword Clue
- Sunbather’s shade Crossword Clue
- “All’s fair in love and ___” Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.