We have the answer for Environmentalist’s prefix crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Environmentalist’s prefix Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Environmentalist’s prefix. This clue last appeared December 6, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Environmentalist’s prefix crossword clue should be:
- ECO (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ENVIRONMENTALIST (noun)
- someone who works to protect the environment from destruction or pollution
- PREFIX (noun)
- an affix that is added in front of the word
- PREFIX (verb)
- attach a prefix to
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Ice skater’s move Crossword Clue
- When repeated twice, a Teletubby Crossword Clue
- ___ diving (underwater activity) Crossword Clue
- “I,” in Roman numerals Crossword Clue
- Stand-up comedian’s delivery Crossword Clue
- Rolling in the Deep singer Crossword Clue
- Red Muppet on “Sesame Street” Crossword Clue
- Loads and loads Crossword Clue
- ___ Davis, former basketball player and 2005 SEC Rookie of the Year Crossword Clue
- Opening alphabets Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.