We have the answer for Building addition crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Building addition Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Building addition. This clue last appeared November 25, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Building addition crossword clue should be:
- ANNEX (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ADDITION (noun)
- something added to what you already have
- a component that is added to something to improve it
- BUILDING (noun)
- the commercial activity involved in repairing old structures or constructing new ones
- the act of constructing something
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Verbal hesitations Crossword Clue
- Orchestra section Crossword Clue
- Minnesota representative Omar Crossword Clue
- Level just below the majors Crossword Clue
- Labor over Crossword Clue
- Comm. system in the film CODA Crossword Clue
- Actress Taylor-Joy Crossword Clue
- Three-time Tony winner __-Manuel Miranda Crossword Clue
- Sleep clinic study Crossword Clue
- Basement access in the Palmetto State? Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.