We have the answer for Hoops crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Hoops Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Hoops. This clue last appeared October 5, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Hoops crossword clue should be:
- BBALL (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword October 5 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HOOPS (noun)
- a game played on a court by two opposing teams of 5 players; points are scored by throwing the ball through an elevated horizontal hoop
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Fast-running bird Crossword Clue
- Sister’s outfit Crossword Clue
- Group yelling “Work that brush!” and “Floss!”? Crossword Clue
- Character with pipes and horns Crossword Clue
- Org. that investigates telemarketing fraud Crossword Clue
- Bills quarterback Josh Crossword Clue
- Take the plunge Crossword Clue
- Sign of age Crossword Clue
- 18th letters Crossword Clue
- Capital within the Red River Delta Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.