In Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, while you’re working through the main story and collecting all the Pokemon you can, you’ll come across Technical Machines, which allows players to learn recipes to teach their Pokemon new moves. It can get overwhelming trying to remember where ingredients and recipes are, though. If you need to know how to get Buizel Fur, we have all of the locations with detailed maps to help you farm it with ease.
Buizel Fur Locations – Where to Farm
You can find Buizel Fur as a drop from members of the Buizel family, so that includes Buizel and Floatzel. You will find Buizel farming locations at Paldean Sea (East, West, and South), East Province (Area One, Two, Three), West Province (Area One and Two), and South Province (Area One, Two, Three, Four, Six). Additionally, Floatzel farming locations are found at Paldean Sea (East, West, North), North Province (Area One, Two, Three), West Province (Area One, Two, Three), and South Province (Area Six).
The item will drop after doing battle with the Pokemon, so you will want to head to an area where they are known to spawn and ideally, an area where they spawn readily.
Buizel Spawn Locations Map
Floatzel Spawn Locations Map
We recommend utilizing the Auto Battle feature to quickly work your way through farming for Buizel Fur. You will press the R button to have your lead Pokemon walk with you, and they can then battle wild Pokemon and fetch items on their own. (Pressing ZR will recall them.)
TM Recipes with Buizel Fur
All TM Recipes must be learned, and they are acquired from defeating gym leaders, as rewards for battling trainers, found throughout Paldea, and more. Initially, you may find yourself with only a few available, but as you progress through the game, more will become craftable. All TM recipes require League Points (LP) and items dropped by specific Pokemon.
- TM011 Water Pulse
- TM110 Liquidation
More TM Ingredient Locations
There are more TM Ingredients to be found and farmed! If you need help finding out where to farm other TM Ingredients, check out some of our other guides.
- Arrokuda Scales Locations & Map
- Pineco Husk Locations & Map
- Azurill Fur Locations & Map
- Flittle Down Locations & Map
- Varoom Fume Locations & Map
- Tandemaus Fur Locations & Map
- Cetoddle Grease Locations & Map
- Nacli Salt Locations & Map
- Fidough Fur Locations & Map
- Bramblin Twig Locations & Map
- Rellor Mud Locations & Map
- Gible Scales Locations & Map
- Zorua Fur Locations & Map
- Cryogonal Locations & Map
- Pawniard Blade Locations & Map
- Mareanie Spike Locations & Map
- Skwovet Fur Locations & Map
- Falinks Sweat Locations & Map
- Cufant Tarnish Locations & Map
- Larvitar Claw Locations & Map
We hoped this helped you get Buizel Fur in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet so you progress further in the game! Check out more of our Pokemon Scarlet and Violet coverage.