Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Bus passenger crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Bus passenger Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Bus passenger. This clue last appeared November 24, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Bus passenger crossword clue should be:
- RIDER (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword November 24 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- BUS (noun)
- a car that is old and unreliable.
- a vehicle carrying many passengers; used for public transport.
- BUS (verb)
- remove used dishes from the table in restaurants.
- ride in a bus.
- PASSENGER (noun)
- a traveler riding in a vehicle (a boat or bus or car or plane or train etc) who is not operating it.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Woven floor covering Crossword Clue
- ‘Red Azalea’ author Anchee Crossword Clue
- Goof up Crossword Clue
- Carryall bag Crossword Clue
- Metal in solder Crossword Clue
- Depict unfairly Crossword Clue
- Museum robbery Crossword Clue
- Tick off Crossword Clue
- Produce offspring Crossword Clue
- CPR expert Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.