We have the answer for Change crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Change Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on March 22, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Words shared by forbidden lovers, maybe NYT Crossword Clue
- Olympic symbol NYT Crossword Clue
- “Titanic” or “Jaws”? NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ pyrite (fool’s gold) NYT Crossword Clue
- Popular gifts in pledge drives NYT Crossword Clue
- Loses Crossword Clue
- Move in spirals NYT Crossword Clue
- Police officer Crossword Clue
- Bowl berry Crossword Clue
- Exam for jrs. NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- COINS (5 letters)
- MODIFY (6 letters)
- EDIT (4 letters)
- AFFECT (6 letters)
- ALTER (5 letters)
- AMEND (5 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CHANGE (verb)
- lay aside, abandon, or leave for another
- cause to change; make different; cause a transformation
- CHANGE (noun)
- an event that occurs when something passes from one state or phase to another
- a difference that is usually pleasant
- AFFECT (verb)
- have an effect upon
- have an emotional or cognitive impact upon
- AFFECT (noun)
- the conscious subjective aspect of feeling or emotion
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.