We have the answer for Cabinet wood crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Cabinet wood Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Cabinet wood. This clue last appeared March 21, 2023 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Cabinet wood crossword clue should be:
- ASH (3 letters)
- PINE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Thomas Joseph Crossword March 21 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CABINET (noun)
- a storage compartment for clothes and valuables; usually it has a lock
- housing for electronic instruments, as radio or television
- WOOD (noun)
- United States painter noted for works based on life in the Midwest (1892-1942)
- the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Was frugal Crossword Clue
- Falafel holder Crossword Clue
- Succeeding Crossword Clue
- Beaten on the mat Crossword Clue
- 2016 Olympics host Crossword Clue
- June honorees Crossword Clue
- Hooded jacket Crossword Clue
- Running wild Crossword Clue
- Elbows on the table Crossword Clue
- Flora and fauna Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.