Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for “Cakes and ___,” novel by W. Somerset Maugham crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
“Cakes and ___,” novel by W. Somerset Maugham Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for “Cakes and ___,” novel by W. Somerset Maugham. This clue last appeared June 24, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “Cakes and ___,” novel by W. Somerset Maugham crossword clue should be:
- ALE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- ALE (noun)
- a general name for beer made with a top fermenting yeast; in some of the United States an ale is (by law) a brew of more than 4% alcohol by volume.
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Brooklyn NBA team Crossword Clue
- ___ facto Crossword Clue
- Team with Cyclops, Storm, etc: Hyph. Crossword Clue
- Lecture hall podium Crossword Clue
- “___ your brain” Crossword Clue
- Smoked meat slices Crossword Clue
- Snake’s “Back off!” Crossword Clue
- Piano bit Crossword Clue
- ___ Waugh, “Vile Bodies” writer who was Nancy Mitford’s pen pal Crossword Clue
- Thurman of cinema Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.