We have the answer for Cal — Jr. (baseball’s “Iron Man”) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Cal — Jr. (baseball’s “Iron Man”) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Cal — Jr. (baseball’s “Iron Man”). This clue last appeared December 10, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Cal — Jr. (baseball’s “Iron Man”) crossword clue should be:
- RIPKEN (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword December 10 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BASEBALL (noun)
- a ball game played with a bat and ball between two teams of nine players; teams take turns at bat trying to score runs
- a ball used in playing baseball
- IRON (noun)
- home appliance consisting of a flat metal base that is heated and used to smooth cloth
- a heavy ductile magnetic metallic element; is silver-white in pure form but readily rusts; used in construction and tools and armament; plays a role in the transport of oxygen by the blood
- IRON (adjective)
- extremely robust
- IRON (verb)
- press and smooth with a heated iron
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Actor’s part Crossword Clue
- Upper body Crossword Clue
- Uncertain Crossword Clue
- 1965 march site Crossword Clue
- “I’m a klutz!” Crossword Clue
- Chic, to Austin Powers Crossword Clue
- Pundits’ pieces Crossword Clue
- Fable writer Crossword Clue
- Opium flower Crossword Clue
- Rid of rind Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.