We have the answer for Can opener crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Can opener crossword clue answer below.
Can opener Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on September 5, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our WSJ Crossword September 5, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Either side of an isthmus Crossword Clue
- Noon, on a sundial Crossword Clue
- Warmer-than-normal fall, humorously Crossword Clue
- Cold War nat. Crossword Clue
- . . . __ man put asunder’ Crossword Clue
- Faith with Five Pillars Crossword Clue
- Sharif of “Doctor Zhivago” Crossword Clue
- Fit Crossword Clue
- Foot feature Crossword Clue
- Card reader opening Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- BAIL (4 letters)
- CEE (3 letters)
- TAB (3 letters)
- LETTERC (7 letters)
- POPTAB (6 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- OPENER (noun)
- a person who unfastens or unwraps or opens
- a hand tool used for opening sealed containers (bottles or cans)
- BAIL (noun)
- (criminal law) money that must be forfeited by the bondsman if an accused person fails to appear in court for trial
- the legal system that allows an accused person to be temporarily released from custody (usually on condition that a sum of money guarantees their appearance at trial)
- BAIL (verb)
- deliver something in trust to somebody for a special purpose and for a limited period
- empty (a vessel) by bailing
The WSJ Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in The Wall Street Journal newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its challenging difficulty level, clever wordplay, and witty themes.
The WSJ Crossword was first introduced in 2008, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts around the world. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the unique features of the WSJ Crossword is its emphasis on finance and business-related themes. The puzzle often includes clues and answers related to the world of economics, investing, and business news.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Can opener crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.