With its eerie atmosphere and co-op horror setup, Lethal Company suggests right off the bat that it’s best played with others. “Don’t Go Alone” is a fair warning. Yet, for the lone wolves out there who prefer to tackle challenges solo, you might wonder if going it alone is even a feasible option. Can you really take on the horrors of Lethal Company by yourself?
Let’s explore the possibility of playing Lethal Company solo, what it entails, and how you can give yourself the best shot at survival.
Is Solo Play Possible in Lethal Company?
Yes, you can play Lethal Company solo, but be prepared for a tough ride. This game is designed with teamwork in mind, precisely four players, where players collaborate and communicate to scavenge scrap while avoiding nightmarish creatures.
Playing solo is like upping the difficulty level significantly – no backup, no extra eyes for spotting dangers, no one to man the Terminal to open doors, and certainly no shared laughs over close calls while dancing.
How to Set Up a Solo Game
To embark on your solo adventure in Lethal Company, follow these steps:
- Start a LAN Game: Instead of choosing an online game, opt for a LAN game and host it.
- Launch the Game: Once in the LAN lobby, start the game. You’ll find yourself alone on the ship, ready to dive into the action.
Tips for Solo Survival Players
If you’re determined to go solo, here are some survival tips:
- Mind the Time: Keep an eye on the clock. Aim to be back at your base by 6 pm or 8 pm if the weather is clear. The night brings more dangers.
- Invest in a Pro-Flashlight: This will be your best friend in the dark.
- Stay Organized and Plan Ahead: You’ll likely find yourself in trouble without a clear strategy and the discipline to stick to it. Remember, you can’t afford to miss the scrap quota.
- Arm Yourself: A shovel can be a lifesaver for warding off some monstrous threats.
- Stay Mobile: Use the environment to your advantage. Dodging and weaving through obstacles can be a lifesaver.
Playing Lethal Company solo is a daunting task, but it’s not impossible. Just remember, in the world of Lethal Company, being alone means being brave. Yet, there is another name for it: dead!