We have the answer for — canto crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
— canto Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for — canto. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the — canto crossword clue should be:
- BEL (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CANTO (noun)
- a major division of a long poem
- the highest part (usually the melody) in a piece of choral music
- BEL (noun)
- a logarithmic unit of sound intensity equal to 10 decibels
- Babylonian god of the earth; one of the supreme triad including Anu and Ea; earlier identified with En-lil
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Floored Crossword Clue
- Moray, for one Crossword Clue
- Paces Crossword Clue
- Peace Nobelist Lech Crossword Clue
- “Adorbs!” Crossword Clue
- War god Crossword Clue
- Resident of Oran Crossword Clue
- ‘Gross!’ Crossword Clue
- Plane reservation Crossword Clue
- “The Greatest” Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.