We have the answer for Capital of Turkey crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Capital of Turkey Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Capital of Turkey. This clue last appeared March 30, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Capital of Turkey crossword clue should be:
- ANKARA (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword March 30 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ANKARA (noun)
- the capital of Turkey; located in west-central Turkey; it was formerly known as Angora and is the home of Angora goats
- TURKEY (noun)
- an event that fails badly or is totally ineffectual
- a person who does something thoughtless or annoying
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- ___ cheese Crossword Clue
- Topping for cheesecake or Peach Melba Crossword Clue
- Government org. with a flower logo Crossword Clue
- Kinship groups Crossword Clue
- Fourteen-line poems Crossword Clue
- Tree with cones Crossword Clue
- Versatile cards in blackjack Crossword Clue
- ___ Software Foundation, subject of a Natives in Tech name-change campaign in 2023 Crossword Clue
- Sound booster Crossword Clue
- Challenging Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.