We have the answer for Car from South Korea crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Car from South Korea Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Car from South Korea. This clue last appeared November 27, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Car from South Korea crossword clue should be:
- KIA (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SOUTH (noun)
- the cardinal compass point that is at 180 degrees
- the southern states that seceded from the United States in 1861
- SOUTH (adverb)
- in a southern direction
- SOUTH (adjective)
- situated in or facing or moving toward or coming from the south
- KOREA (noun)
- an Asian peninsula (off Manchuria) separating the Yellow Sea and the Sea of Japan; the Korean name is Dae-Han-Min-Gook or Han-Gook
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Doctor-show device Crossword Clue
- Part of CD: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Insubstantial stuff Crossword Clue
- Waffle appliance Crossword Clue
- Changed gears Crossword Clue
- Giving the slip to Crossword Clue
- Consist of Crossword Clue
- Strongly suggest NYT Crossword Clue
- End-of-week cry Crossword Clue
- Dealing with difficulties Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.