We have the answer for George of the original ‘Star Trek’ crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
George of the original ‘Star Trek’ Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for George of the original ‘Star Trek’. This clue last appeared November 27, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the George of the original ‘Star Trek’ crossword clue should be:
- TAKEI (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ORIGINAL (noun)
- something that serves as a model or a basis for making copies
- an original creation (i.e., an audio recording) from which copies can be made
- ORIGINAL (adjective)
- being or productive of something fresh and unusual; or being as first made or thought of
- not derived or copied or translated from something else
- GEORGE (noun)
- King of Great Britain and Ireland and emperor of India from 1910 to 1936; gave up his German title in 1917 during World War I (1865-1936)
- King of Great Britain and Ireland and Hanover from 1820 to 1830; his attempt to divorce his estranged wife undermined the prestige of the Crown (1762-1830)
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Rock guitarist Carlos Crossword Clue
- ‘Home Alone’ crook portrayer Crossword Clue
- Propensity Crossword Clue
- Hog hangout Crossword Clue
- Sushi condiment Crossword Clue
- Stand-up comic Wanda Crossword Clue
- South Pacific kingdom Crossword Clue
- Little tot Crossword Clue
- Stradivari’s hometown Crossword Clue
- Barbecue add-on Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.