We have the answer for Careless mistake crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Careless mistake Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Careless mistake. This clue last appeared November 30, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Careless mistake crossword clue should be:
- BLOOP (5 letters)
- MENTALLAPSE (11 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MISTAKE (noun)
- a wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention
- an understanding of something that is not correct
- MISTAKE (verb)
- identify incorrectly
- to make a mistake or be incorrect
- CARELESS (adjective)
- (usually followed by `of’) without due thought or consideration
- effortless and unstudied
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Sagan or Sandburg Crossword Clue
- Undecided, on a TV schedule Crossword Clue
- Price-regulating groups Crossword Clue
- Visiting across the sea Crossword Clue
- Occupation suffix for puppet Crossword Clue
- Aide: Abbr. NYT Crossword Clue
- Navigation aid Crossword Clue
- Something to whisper into Crossword Clue
- Technical school: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Novelist Ferber Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.