We have the answer for Entertain crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Entertain crossword clue answer below.
Entertain Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Guardian Quick Crossword Answers
- Alone Crossword Clue
- Grandma – Zola novel Crossword Clue
- Oral exam Crossword Clue
- Leg it Crossword Clue
- Neglect Crossword Clue
- Short, wide trousers (4-5) Crossword Clue
- Mousy Crossword Clue
- Study again Crossword Clue
- Mind-reading Crossword Clue
- Infected Crossword Clue
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- DIVERT (6 letters)
- AMUSE (5 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DIVERT (verb)
- withdraw (money) and move into a different location, often secretly and with dishonest intentions
- occupy in an agreeable, entertaining or pleasant fashion
- ENTERTAIN (verb)
- take into consideration, have in view
- maintain (a theory, thoughts, or feelings)
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- The Guardian Quick Crossword - October 26 2023
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - October 7 2023
- Universal Crossword - October 2 2023
- NYT Crossword - March 29 2023
- Daily Pop Crossword - February 4 2023
- Newsday Crossword - January 3 2023
- LA Times Crossword - December 4 2023
- USA Today Crossword - December 4 2023
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Entertain crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.