We have the answer for Carousel mount crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Carousel mount Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Newsday Crossword on March 22, 2023. You can also find answers to past Newsday Crosswords.
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- ‘Big’ prefix for bucks Crossword Clue
- Person from Damascus Crossword Clue
- Enter, as a password Crossword Clue
- Bide one’s time Crossword Clue
- John who cofounded the Sierra Club Crossword Clue
- Vermont or Virginia Crossword Clue
- Package of copier paper Crossword Clue
- Desert caravan animal Crossword Clue
- ‘Checkmate’ Crossword Clue
- River, to a 20 Across Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CAROUSEL (noun)
- a large, rotating machine with seats for children to ride or amusement
- a conveyer belt that carries luggage to be claimed by air travelers
- MOUNT (noun)
- a land mass that projects well above its surroundings; higher than a hill
- the act of climbing something
- MOUNT (verb)
- go upward with gradual or continuous progress
- copulate with
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.