We have the answer for Verb for you crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Verb for you Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Verb for you. This clue last appeared December 9, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Verb for you crossword clue should be:
- ARE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword December 9 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- VERB (noun)
- a content word that denotes an action, occurrence, or state of existence
- the word class that serves as the predicate of a sentence
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Doorstop shape Crossword Clue
- Flap setting Crossword Clue
- Hamstring, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Number of formations to look for Crossword Clue
- Formation of geese Crossword Clue
- Olivier’s “Sleuth” co-star Crossword Clue
- App pop-ups Crossword Clue
- Bygone company whose name survives on a hotel at JFK Airport Crossword Clue
- Provided with a rear view? Crossword Clue
- Shady spot Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.