We have the answer for Carpet alternative crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Carpet alternative Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Carpet alternative. This clue last appeared December 10, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Carpet alternative crossword clue should be:
- AREARUG (7 letters)
- RUG (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ALTERNATIVE (adjective)
- serving or used in place of another
- necessitating a choice between mutually exclusive possibilities
- ALTERNATIVE (noun)
- one of a number of things from which only one can be chosen
- RUG (noun)
- floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Clear the ___ Crossword Clue
- Parent honored in May Crossword Clue
- Due financially Crossword Clue
- Tiger Band Hall’s Southern sch. Crossword Clue
- Complete mess Crossword Clue
- Onetime residents of Russia’s Winter Palace Crossword Clue
- Took potshots Crossword Clue
- Smacks as a fly Crossword Clue
- Billy Preston hairstyle Crossword Clue
- Japanese massage technique Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.