We have the answer for Drink with a polar bear mascot crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Drink with a polar bear mascot crossword clue most recently seen in the Daily Beast Crossword.
Drink with a polar bear mascot Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Daily Beast Crossword Answers
- 1976 Stevie Wonder hit Crossword Clue
- “Drivin’ so slow, but BK is from ___” (Jay-Z lyric relevant to this puzzle’s theme) Crossword Clue
- Weather ___ (wind indicator) Crossword Clue
- Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Crossword Clue
- West Point inst. Crossword Clue
- New York stadium where the Beatles famously played Crossword Clue
- Milk option Crossword Clue
- Slow ___ (music genre) Crossword Clue
- “Salmon Fishing in the ___” (2011 Emily Blunt rom-com) Crossword Clue
- Ingredient in lotions Crossword Clue
You can play the Daily Beast crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DRINK (verb)
- propose a toast to
- be fascinated or spell-bound by; pay close attention to
- DRINK (noun)
- any liquid suitable for drinking
- the act of swallowing
- MASCOT (noun)
- a character, animal or object that is adopted by a team or group as a symbolic figure
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Daily Beast Crossword - February 13 2024
- Daily Themed Crossword - August 6 2022
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Drink with a polar bear mascot crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.