We have the answer for Cars perfect for tailgate parties crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Cars perfect for tailgate parties Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Cars perfect for tailgate parties. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Cars perfect for tailgate parties crossword clue should be:
- HATCHBACKS (10 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Universal Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PERFECT (adjective)
- without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative) intensifiers
- being complete of its kind and without defect or blemish
- PERFECT (verb)
- make perfect or complete
- PERFECT (noun)
- a tense of verbs used in describing action that has been completed (sometimes regarded as perfective aspect)
- TAILGATE (noun)
- a gate at the rear of a vehicle; can be lowered for loading
- TAILGATE (verb)
- follow at a dangerously close distance
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- The sun is one Crossword Clue
- They tricked me! Crossword Clue
- Your browser might block them Crossword Clue
- Impatient and irritable Crossword Clue
- Marbled breads Crossword Clue
- Undercover name Crossword Clue
- Enjoy a taco say Crossword Clue
- Tricked you! Crossword Clue
- Masala ___ (Indian drink) Crossword Clue
- H to Athena Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.