We have the answer for Retro flared jeans crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Retro flared jeans Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Retro flared jeans. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Retro flared jeans crossword clue should be:
- BELLBOTTOMS (11 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Universal Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- JEANS (noun)
- (used in the plural) close-fitting trousers of heavy denim for manual work or casual wear
- RETRO (adjective)
- affecting things past
- RETRO (noun)
- a fashion reminiscent of the past
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Dish list Crossword Clue
- Cable network that airs indie films Crossword Clue
- Gives a new title Crossword Clue
- Why upstairs is warmer in winter and a hint to the placement of the pepper varieties in this puzzle Crossword Clue
- They tricked me! Crossword Clue
- Somewhat fruit-shaped bicycle saddle Crossword Clue
- Not made by a freelancer Crossword Clue
- Humbug! lead-in Crossword Clue
- H to Athena Crossword Clue
- The ___: Generation Q Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.