We have the answer for Carve up a black diamond? crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Carve up a black diamond? Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Carve up a black diamond?. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Carve up a black diamond? crossword clue should be:
- SKI (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our LA Times Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CARVE (verb)
- engrave or cut by chipping away at a surface
- cut to pieces
- DIAMOND (noun)
- the area of a baseball field that is enclosed by 3 bases and home plate
- very hard native crystalline carbon valued as a gem
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Solitary Crossword Clue
- Swell up Crossword Clue
- Right at sea? Crossword Clue
- Brittle Crossword Clue
- Left at sea Crossword Clue
- __ Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band Crossword Clue
- Past regulation briefly Crossword Clue
- One-named Hello singer Crossword Clue
- Superman & Lois network Crossword Clue
- See 51-Down Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.