We have the answer for Casino figure crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Casino figure Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Casino figure. This clue last appeared December 6, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Casino figure crossword clue should be:
- ODDS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FIGURE (noun)
- one of the elements that collectively form a system of numeration
- a diagram or picture illustrating textual material
- FIGURE (verb)
- judge to be probable
- be or play a part of or in
- CASINO (noun)
- a public building for gambling and entertainment
- a card game in which cards face up on the table are taken with eligible cards in the hand
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Colleague of Harrison, Lennon and McCartney Crossword Clue
- City of seven hills Crossword Clue
- Hawkins with a day named for her Crossword Clue
- Like the buildings at Machu Picchu Crossword Clue
- Big swigs Crossword Clue
- “It’s the end of ___” Crossword Clue
- It might be fair or threatening Crossword Clue
- Red Sox legend Williams Crossword Clue
- Sneaker brand with a cat logo Crossword Clue
- Heeds, as advice Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.