We have the answer for Drop the ball crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Drop the ball Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Drop the ball. This clue last appeared December 27, 2022 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Drop the ball crossword clue should be:
- EII (3 letters)
- ERR (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BALL (noun)
- a lavish dance requiring formal attire
- United States comedienne best known as the star of a popular television program (1911-1989)
- BALL (verb)
- form into a ball by winding or rolling
- DROP (noun)
- a shape that is spherical and small
- a sudden sharp decrease in some quantity
- DROP (verb)
- remove (cargo, people, etc.) from and leave
- grow worse
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Loses traction Crossword Clue
- Psychoanalysis pioneer Crossword Clue
- Bank subtraction Crossword Clue
- Took the title Crossword Clue
- Solar system center Crossword Clue
- Stops working Crossword Clue
- Compete Crossword Clue
- Likes instinctively Crossword Clue
- Most extensive Crossword Clue
- From the U.S Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.