We have the answer for Catkins, old-style: crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Catkins, old-style: Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Mini Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Mini Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Mini Crossword Answers
- Knowing, as a secret Crossword Clue
- Disagree strongly: Crossword Clue
- Floating fuel carrier: Crossword Clue
- Wireless network necessity Crossword Clue
- Spend a night on the trail: Crossword Clue
- Red Monopoly purchases: Crossword Clue
- Actor Danny Trejo, for one: Crossword Clue
- Twitter’s bird, e.g.: Crossword Clue
- Overindulgent outings: Crossword Clue
- Concerning vision: Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- STYLE (verb)
- designate by an identifying term
- make consistent with a certain fashion or style
- STYLE (noun)
- the popular taste at a given time
- distinctive and stylish elegance
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.