We have the answer for “Romeo and Juliet” city: crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
“Romeo and Juliet” city: Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Mini Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Mini Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Mini Crossword Answers
- Spend a night on the trail: Crossword Clue
- Concerning vision: Crossword Clue
- Like this puzzle answer: Crossword Clue
- One end of an eBay transaction: Crossword Clue
- How you can shop without leaving home: Crossword Clue
- Monks’ wear: Crossword Clue
- Catkins, old-style: Crossword Clue
- Twitter’s bird, e.g.: Crossword Clue
- Knowing, as a secret Crossword Clue
- Midmonth date Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- VERONA (noun)
- a city in Veneto on the River Adige
- CITY (noun)
- people living in a large densely populated municipality
- a large and densely populated urban area; may include several independent administrative districts
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.