We have the answer for Cause of early hair graying crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Cause of early hair graying crossword clue answer below.
Cause of early hair graying Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Mini Crossword on September 30, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Mini Crossword September 30, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Mini Crosswords.
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Musical that once starred Liza Minnelli NYT Crossword Clue
- Social media app that highlights the banality of everyday life NYT Crossword Clue
- Solo of “Star Wars” NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ spritz (cocktail) NYT Crossword Clue
- What CRISPR technology can help to edit NYT Crossword Clue
- Brings (up) from the depths NYT Crossword Clue
- Temporary vehicles given by auto repair shops NYT Crossword Clue
- NYT Mini Crossword Hints September 30 2023
- Treat indulgently NYT Crossword Clue
- Rob who directed “When Harry Met Sally …” NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EARLY (adverb)
- in good time
- during an early stage
- EARLY (adjective)
- belonging to the distant past
- at or near the beginning of a period of time or course of events or before the usual or expected time
- CAUSE (noun)
- any entity that produces an effect or is responsible for events or results
- a comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy
- CAUSE (verb)
- give rise to; cause to happen or occur, not always intentionally
- cause to do; cause to act in a specified manner
The New York Times Mini Crossword is a shorter version of the classic New York Times crossword puzzle. It was first introduced in 2014 as a daily online puzzle, and has since become a popular feature for solvers looking for a quick and fun crossword challenge.
The Mini Crossword is a 5x5 grid with simple, straightforward clues that are often wordplay-based. The puzzles are designed to be completed in just a few minutes, making them perfect for a quick mental workout during a busy day. The Mini Crossword is available for free online, and is also included in the New York Times Crossword app.
Like the full-sized New York Times crossword, the Mini Crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors. The Mini Crossword often features themes related to current events or pop culture, and its clues and answers can be fun and playful.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Cause of early hair graying crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.