We have the answer for Chancellor who oversaw Germany’s reunification crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Chancellor who oversaw Germany’s reunification Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Chancellor who oversaw Germany’s reunification. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Chancellor who oversaw Germany’s reunification crossword clue should be:
- KOHL (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- REUNIFICATION (noun)
- the act of coming together again
- CHANCELLOR (noun)
- the British cabinet minister responsible for finance
- the person who is head of government (in several countries)
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Predecessor of a USB drive NYT Crossword Clue
- Head honchos Crossword Clue
- Clay figures in Jewish lore NYT Crossword Clue
- Milton who designed the “I ♥ NY” logo NYT Crossword Clue
- Cause to stumble NYT Crossword Clue
- Character at the center of “Dunkirk”? NYT Crossword Clue
- Relative of a June bug NYT Crossword Clue
- Toronado or Cutlass, informally NYT Crossword Clue
- Soul seller Crossword Clue
- “___ it?” Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.