Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Changed a hand crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Changed a hand Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Changed a hand. This clue last appeared November 25, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Changed a hand crossword clue should be:
- DREW (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword November 25 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- CHANGED (adjective)
- changed in constitution or structure or composition by metamorphism.
- made or become different in nature or form.
- DREW (noun)
- United States actor (born in Ireland); father of Georgiana Emma Barrymore (1827-1862).
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- ‘Bleu’ hue Crossword Clue
- Sally in ‘Cabaret’ Crossword Clue
- Low digit Crossword Clue
- Exclamation of expectation Crossword Clue
- Prune paragraphs Crossword Clue
- Smartphone part Crossword Clue
- Sparkly topper Crossword Clue
- Something seized Crossword Clue
- Young fellow Crossword Clue
- Shredded Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.