We have the answer for Visionary crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Visionary Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Visionary. This clue last appeared November 25, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Visionary crossword clue should be:
- DREAMER (7 letters)
- SEER (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- VISIONARY (adjective)
- not practical or realizable; speculative
- VISIONARY (noun)
- a person with unusual powers of foresight
- a person given to fanciful speculations and enthusiasms with little regard for what is actually possible
- DREAMER (noun)
- a person who escapes into a world of fantasy
- someone guided more by ideals than by practical considerations
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Sally in ‘Cabaret’ Crossword Clue
- Obliterate Crossword Clue
- Sudden increase Crossword Clue
- Jazz Age, for one Crossword Clue
- Driving-home results Crossword Clue
- Cause a scene Crossword Clue
- With roof extensions Crossword Clue
- Lentil, essentially Crossword Clue
- Zebra feature Crossword Clue
- County north of the Thames Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.