We have the answer for Check out for a crime crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Check out for a crime Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Check out for a crime. This clue last appeared November 25, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Check out for a crime crossword clue should be:
- CASE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword November 25 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CRIME (noun)
- (criminal law) an act punishable by law; usually considered an evil act
- an evil act not necessarily punishable by law
- CASE (noun)
- a specific size and style of type within a type family
- an enveloping structure or covering enclosing an animal or plant organ or part
- CASE (verb)
- enclose in, or as if in, a case
- look over, usually with the intention to rob
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Sparkly topper Crossword Clue
- With roof extensions Crossword Clue
- Unnamed others Crossword Clue
- ‘Slumdog Millionaire’ city Crossword Clue
- Soap since 1965 Crossword Clue
- Temperate Crossword Clue
- Changed a hand Crossword Clue
- Lentil, essentially Crossword Clue
- County north of the Thames Crossword Clue
- ‘Seven Wonders’ setting Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.