We have the answer for Ice Age novelist crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Ice Age novelist Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Ice Age novelist. This clue last appeared November 25, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Ice Age novelist crossword clue should be:
- AUEL (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NOVELIST (noun)
- one who writes novels
- ICE (noun)
- a heat engine in which combustion occurs inside the engine rather than in a separate furnace; heat expands a gas that either moves a piston or turns a gas turbine
- ICE (verb)
- decorate with frosting
- cause to become ice or icy
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Headey of ‘Game of Thrones’ Crossword Clue
- Didn’t overlook Crossword Clue
- Kazakhstan’s capital Crossword Clue
- It could be a sleeper Crossword Clue
- Egg __ yung Crossword Clue
- Sticker worn in November Crossword Clue
- ‘Seven Wonders’ setting Crossword Clue
- Like llamas Crossword Clue
- Driving-home results Crossword Clue
- County north of the Thames Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.