We have the answer for Chef and farm-to-table pioneer Waters crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Chef and farm-to-table pioneer Waters Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Chef and farm-to-table pioneer Waters. This clue last appeared November 5, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Chef and farm-to-table pioneer Waters crossword clue should be:
- ALICE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WATERS (noun)
- United States actress and singer (1896-1977)
- the serous fluid in which the embryo is suspended inside the amnion
- PIONEER (verb)
- take the lead or initiative in; participate in the development of
- open up an area or prepare a way
- PIONEER (noun)
- someone who helps to open up a new line of research or technology or art
- one of the first colonists or settlers in a new territory
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Wind pitched in G Crossword Clue
- Meditative posture Crossword Clue
- Kerfuffles Crossword Clue
- Moonstruck Crossword Clue
- Belief of more than 2 billion people Crossword Clue
- Bear markets? Crossword Clue
- Stretch in office Crossword Clue
- Pulls behind Crossword Clue
- Part of a mane event? Crossword Clue
- Verb attachment Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.