We have the answer for Subatomic particle crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Subatomic particle Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Subatomic particle. This clue last appeared January 27, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Subatomic particle crossword clue should be:
- MUON (4 letters)
- BOSON (5 letters)
- PION (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our LA Times Crossword January 27 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BOSON (noun)
- any particle that obeys Bose-Einstein statistics but not the Pauli exclusion principle; all nuclei with an even mass number are bosons
- MUON (noun)
- an elementary particle with a negative charge and a half-life of 2 microsecond; decays to electron and neutrino and antineutrino
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Lithium-___ battery Crossword Clue
- Puff pen Crossword Clue
- Catch my drift? NYT Crossword Clue
- Caramel lollipop in a yellow-and-red wrapper Crossword Clue
- Seasons of Love musical Crossword Clue
- Baylor University site Crossword Clue
- Like some series finales Crossword Clue
- “Shang-Chi and the Legend of the ___ Rings” Crossword Clue
- Tightwads Crossword Clue
- Shades Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.