We have the answer for Chi-town team crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Chi-town team Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Chi-town team. This clue last appeared September 23, 2022 in the Crossword Champ Premium. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Chi-town team crossword clue should be:
- SOX (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TOWN (noun)
- an administrative division of a county
- United States architect who was noted for his design and construction of truss bridges (1784-1844)
- TEAM (verb)
- form a team
- TEAM (noun)
- a cooperative unit (especially in sports)
- two or more draft animals that work together to pull something
Today's Crossword Champ Premium Answers
- Girls youth org. (abbr.) Crossword Clue
- To every thing there is a season Bible bk. Crossword Clue
- Capital and largest city of Mongolia Crossword Clue
- Pirate’s approving word Crossword Clue
- Lake ___ home of Presque Isle Crossword Clue
- Little in Lockerbie Crossword Clue
- Liver by the Loire? Crossword Clue
- ”Serpico” author Peter Crossword Clue
- Lancelot and Mix-a-Lot for two Crossword Clue
- Copy edits Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.