We have the answer for Chimney grime crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Chimney grime Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Chimney grime. This clue last appeared January 30, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Chimney grime crossword clue should be:
- SOOT (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword January 30 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CHIMNEY (noun)
- a glass flue surrounding the wick of an oil lamp
- a vertical flue that provides a path through which smoke from a fire is carried away through the wall or roof of a building
- GRIME (verb)
- make soiled, filthy, or dirty
- GRIME (noun)
- the state of being covered with unclean things
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Favorite pal, in texts Crossword Clue
- Abel, to Eve Crossword Clue
- Crosses, as a stream Crossword Clue
- Apparent Crossword Clue
- Ms. Vance, to Lucy Crossword Clue
- Shade tree Crossword Clue
- Service charge Crossword Clue
- Skin breakout Crossword Clue
- Yalie Crossword Clue
- Storybook villain Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.