We have the answer for China's equivalent of Google crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
China’s equivalent of Google Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Mini Crossword on March 24, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Mini Crosswords.
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Food for an aardvark NYT Crossword Clue
- Willing to do NYT Crossword Clue
- You are here Crossword Clue
- Country whose flag alternates red and white bands NYT Crossword Clue
- Country whose flag has blue-and-white stripes with a red triangle NYT Crossword Clue
- Dryer fuzz Crossword Clue
- Craft with a paddle NYT Crossword Clue
- Not suitable NYT Crossword Clue
- Country whose flag is all-white with a red circle NYT Crossword Clue
- Leap NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Mini Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EQUIVALENT (noun)
- the atomic weight of an element that has the same combining capacity as a given weight of another element; the standard is 8 for oxygen
- a person or thing equal to another in value or measure or force or effect or significance etc
- EQUIVALENT (adjective)
- being essentially equal to something
- GOOGLE (noun)
- a widely used search engine that uses text-matching techniques to find web pages that are important and relevant to a user’s search
- GOOGLE (verb)
- search the internet (for information) using the Google search engine
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.